A Beautiful Mess Simplicity Challenge -- How To Post (optional)
A Beautiful Mess Simplicity Challenge
How to Post
Posting your challenge scrapbook page is completely optional. But if you do wish to share, here’s how to do it.
Step One: Save Your Page for Web
- Open your challenge scrapbook page.
- Press Shift Ctrl Alt S (Mac: Shift Cmd Opt S) to get the Save for Web dialog box.
- In the dialog box, set the Preset to JPEG High and the Image Size Width to 1500 px. Click Save.
- In the Save Optimized As dialog box, give the file a unique name, navigate to your desktop, and click Save.
Step Two: Upload Your Web Image to Community
- Go to the Digital Scrapper Community on Facebook.
- In the Write Post box, click on Photo/Video.
- Navigate to your scrapbook page on your desktop and click Open.
- Add credits to the description.
- Click on Add Post Topic and choose SimplicityChallenge.
- Click Post.