A Beautiful Mess Simplicity Challenge -- How To Play
A Beautiful Mess Simplicity Challenge
How to Play
Step One — Collect the challenge items.
- See Challenge Rules & Tips in the next lecture.
- Use your own stash or use my Design Cuts Mini Bundle.
- Section 2 (requires enrollment) of this class contains collection and use guidelines.
Step Two — Create a scrapbook page using only the items collected.
- Keep it simple! Resist the urge to over populate your page.
- Enroll in this class (discounted to $8) for step-by-step page instructions and loads of design tips and shortcuts.
- See the inspiration pages in Section 3 (free preview) of this class.
(Optional) Step Three — Share your page in Community on Facebook
- See How To Post in Section 1 of this class.
- Posting a page is optional.
Can I play for free?
- YES. Section 1 and Section 3 of this class are free to preview. Section 2 requires enrollment. See the video in the previous lecture for details.
Do I have to buy the Design Cuts Mini Bundle in order to play?
- NO. You can assemble the list of challenge items from your own stash if you wish.
- Section 2 of this class (requires enrollment) will help you choose from your stash.
How do I access this challenge if I do not enroll?
- See the video in the previous lecture for details.
Instructor Notes: None