Summer Harvest Mini
Harvest the Possibilities of Summer While Unpacking the Power of a Watercolor Artist Action and Your Selection Tools
Learn the Secrets and Harvest the Possibilities
of using Adobe Create Magazine's Watercolor Artist Action Set
along with your selection tools.
Here's What You'll Get
• 7 professionally assembled videos to guide you through the entire process
• Precise manuals to assure you never miss a step and let you scratch things off as you go
• Word-for-word transcripts and online Closed Captioning (NEW!) so you'll know exactly what was said
• 3 bonus tutorials to triple the usefulness of your Summer Harvest results
• Ever-growing troubleshooting guide for when things do not go as planned
• Access to a never-ending exclusive and private Facebook group
• FOREVER ACCESS to this class & the class materials
My Guarantee: Love It Or Get Your Money Back
Your enrollment is RISK-FREE!
I’m so confident you’ll enjoy Summer Harvest, that I’m offering you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If you’re unhappy with this class for any reason, email me via the Help link
and ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase
to get your money back, no questions asked.
Digital Scrapper (QwikLearn) has been my home since 2007. It's here that I learned the basics of digital scrapbooking and then starting teaching it to others. In 2018 I acquired Digital Scrapper from Linda Sattgast. I consider myself blessed to have this platform for sharing my skills and often find that I learn as much from my students as they do from me.
When I’m not meandering through the pages of Digital Scrapper, I am making a
home in northern Indiana with my hunk and our three 10 lb Miniature Schnauzers. We are super proud of our three grown children, their spouses, and our amazing grand children.
So as you wander through the pages of this class, picture me happily sitting at my library desk and inviting you to share with me in this fantastic hobby of Photoshop. I’m so glad to have you along for the ride!
This class is for Photoshop Elements and Adobe Photoshop.
Includes instruction for Windows and Mac!
Photoshop Elements -- This class relies heavily on grouping layers. Grouping layers was first introduced in Photoshop Elements 15. If you have Photoshop Elements v14 or earlier, you will not be able to complete this class.
Adobe Photoshop -- While QwikLearn | Digital Scrapper only supports Adobe Photoshop CC, earlier versions of Adobe Photoshop will work for this class.
StartLesson 1: Choose Your Photos (5:41)
StartLesson 2: Get the Right Setup (6:08)
StartLesson 3: Install the Files (8:28)
StartLesson 4: Render the Actions (12:06)
StartLesson 5: Alter the Layers (18:15)
Start[OPTIONAL] BONUS Lesson 5: Alter the Layers MORE! (21:20)
StartLesson 6: Harvest the Subject (16:55)
Frequently Asked Questions
In review, Summer Harvest Mini includes:• 7 professionally assembled videos
• Precise manuals with every video
• Word-for-word transcripts and online Closed Captioning
• 3 bonus tutorials
• Ever-growing troubleshooting guide
• A private Facebook group
• FOREVER ACCESS