Experience the Freedom
of Being Able to Tell a More Detailed Story
It's YOUR Story - Tell It Perfectly
In Perfectly Personal Word Art, you:
- Will enrich the story YOU tell, making it more meaningful and precious.
- Will break free from the limitations of generic or themed word art.
- Will expertly design personal word art that's made to coordinate with YOUR photos and any kit you choose.
Step #1 — Easy-Paced, Step-By-Step Instruction
Create 25+ Grayscale Paper Word Art Templates Along With Jenifer
• Use the Shape, Type, and Selection tools (and More!)
to create versatile classic designs with ease and skill.
Use your templates over and over to create fresh new elements!
• Stay organized every step of the way
with Jenifer's sensible folder and naming suggestions.
Step #2 — Get Inspired & Gain Insight
— You'll never be left wishing you had more information. —
Each section provides step-by-step instructions for customizing
the word art you create with type, colors, and papers.
— You'll always end up with something beautiful. —
Jenifer includes tips & rules for customization
to remove all guesswork.
— You'll never feel lacking for inspiration. —
Every lesson includes heartwarming eye candy to provide endless inspiration.
— (BONUS) You'll brush up on your clustering skills. —
The design tips included at the end of every lesson
will set you up for success and help you to finish strong!
Step #3 — Now YOU Be the Designer
• Extend your learning and add value
by completing the homework assignments at the end of each section.
• Put your new skills and confidence to the test
by creating new BY-YOU designs.
• Gain amazing inspiration and insight
from what other class members share in the FOREVER Facebook group.
Thank you, Jenifer! This class is fun and addicting—I created the first two word art templates and didn’t want to stop. I’m already planning my first project!
Create 8+ Artistic Word Art Templates Focusing on Masks & Anchors
• Follow the same great learning process in Sections 1-4, but do it all with an artistic flair.
In Section 5 you'll create word art templates themed around:
- Big Letter Masks
- Negative Space Masks
- BONUS - Text Anchor
==> Includes 14 FREE paint files for masking and creating!
“This class has made me feel more digital-art-muscle! I love that I can make my own word art, especially the strips, circles, and the other shapes, and don’t feel like I have to ‘fix’ other artist's creations to fit my story. Thank you so much for this awesome class!”
Sharron Lamb, Seattle, Washington
"Perfectly Personal Word Art has been the one of the least confusing, best organized classes I've taken."
- Chris McCune, USA
- The classroom is open the day you enroll. Get informed, comfy & sociable.
- Section 1 will be available Friday, October 25, 2019, Noon Eastern.
- Section 2-4 will be available Friday November 1, 2019, Noon Eastern.
- Section 5 will be available Friday, November 8, 2019, Noon Eastern.
"Jenifer's teaching is clear and concise. I loved that I got a mini lesson in page and cluster design after every lesson. Seeing her customized word art come together on her finished layout was SO helpful."
- Barbara Hewitt, USA
Perfectly Personal Word Art supports:
- Photoshop Elements (PSE) -- last 4 versions
- Adobe Photoshop CC (PSCC)
NOTE: If you have an earlier version of either program listed above, you can complete this class if you have a basic understanding of the software.
Perfectly Personal Word Art includes:
- Instructional videos recorded in both PSE 2019 and PSCC 2019.
- Detailed step-by-step manuals for both PSE 2019 and PSCC 2019.
- Word-for-word transcripts for both PSE 2019 and PSCC 2019.
- Closed captioning on all videos.
"Inspiration abounds in this class! Jenifer has shown me how to use my templates for maximum effect on my projects."
- Julie Singco, Indiana
Perfectly Personal Word Art includes access to a PRIVATE FOREVER Facebook group. Why is that awesome?
By participating in the PPWA Facebook group you will:
- Double the learning potential of this class.
- Find 100x the inspiration by seeing what fellow students are creating in class.
- Have instant access to your instructor and hundreds of other students.
This is a FOREVER group. The group never closes and never ceases to inspire.
NOTE: You do NOT have to join or participate in the Facebook group in order to take this class.
PreviewWelcome to Perfectly Personal Word Art!
PreviewThe Secret to Success
StartAsk Questions and Get Help
StartFacebook Group Information and Access Code
StartAdditional Savings on Coordinating Classes
PreviewIntroductory Video (1:45)
PreviewGetting our Programs in Sync (7:49)
PreviewWord Art Template Sizes Explained (2:21)
StartSmall & All-In-One Downloads
StartDigital Scrapbooking Coupon Codes
PreviewPaper Strip Template 01 - Three Thick Stripes (15:33)
StartPaper Strip Template 02 - Triangle & Rectangle Accents (18:12)
StartPaper Strip Template 03 - Ellipse Accents (12:49)
StartPaper Strip Template 04 - Six Thin Stripes (14:04)
StartPaper Strip Template 05 - Bracket Accents (10:56)
StartPaper Strip Template 06 - Hexagon Accents (11:55)
StartPaper Strip Customization Rules (5:28)
StartPaper Strip Customization How-To (13:24)
StartPaper Strip Homework Part 1A - Template 07 - Rectangle Accents (3:56)
StartPaper Strip Homework Part 1B - Template 08 - Six Dots (3:00)
StartPaper Strip Homework Part 1C - Template 09 - Triangle Accents (2:49)
StartPaper Strip Homework Part 1D - Template 10 - Heart Accent (2:16)
StartPaper Strip Homework Part 1E - Template 11 - Varied Stripes (2:50)
StartPaper Strip Homework Part 1F - Template 12 - Half & Half (2:38)
StartPaper Strip Homework Part 2 (2:47)
StartPaper Strip Homework Part 3 (5:37)
StartCircle Template 01 - Stroke Outline (14:18)
StartCircle Template 02 - Diagonal Blocking (11:20)
StartCircle Template 03 - Dot Outline (16:19)
StartCircle Homework Part 1A - Template 04 - Inner Circle (2:45)
StartCircle Homework Part 1B - Template 05 - Rectangle Accent (3:01)
StartTransparent Background Templates How-To (8:22)
StartCircle Homework Part 2 (1:50)
StartCircle Homework Part 3 (3:40)
Frequently Asked Questions
**Note to Early Bird Enrollments (Before Oct 25, 2019):
• The classroom is open the day you enroll.
• Section 1 will be available Friday, October 25, 2019, Noon Eastern.
• Section 2-4 will be available Friday November 1, 2019, Noon Eastern.
• Section 5 will be available Friday, November 8, 2019, Noon Eastern.
Back in 2015, during the days of Premier, Jenifer Juris joined Digital Scrapper as one of our creatively-elite video instructors. Now as a seasoned instructor, Jenifer's kind and confident teaching style can be heard throughout many classes in this classroom, which now includes Easy as Pie.
My Guarantee: Love It Or Get Your Money Back
I take your satisfaction seriously. If you’re unhappy with this class for any reason, email me via the Help link and ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase to get your money back, no questions asked.