Experience The Delight Of Designing Beautiful Pages You LOVE
And Are Proud To Share With Others!
Do you recognize yourself in one of these statements?
- I’m a good page designer but I’m always ready to learn new skills!
- I’m experienced at designing pages but I feel like I don’t always hit a home run.
- I’m a beginner. Sometimes I feel totally clueless, but I really want to learn!
No matter where you are in your scrapbooking journey—whether you want to improve your skills or you simply love learning new ways to communicate your stories—we’d like to help with our class:
Design Beautiful Pages
We’ll teach you how to:
- Instantly recognize good design—and design mistakes
- Design pages and clusters using tried and true formulas that work every time
- And do all this faster than you’re scrapping right now
“I believe that with guidance and practice, anyone can proudly pass down beautifully designed scrapbook pages to future generations.”
Your Amazing Stories Deserve Beautiful Pages
That’s why we created a design class for people like you who not only want to tell their stories…but want to tell them beautifully!
Here’s what you’ll experience in Design Beautiful Pages:
Focus Is Everything
In each of twelve class modules we’ll focus on solid, no-fail page designs and show how to apply those designs in multiple ways.
To jump-start your creativity we’ve provided over 200 scrapbook page templates.
Available in three sizes: 12x12, 8.5x11, and 11x8.5.
“Loving the templates that came with this class. They make everything so easy!”
The Power Of 3 Instructors
Three instructors, Linda Sattgast, Jen White, and Jenifer Juris, will take turns teaching the main lesson with the other two teaching supporting lessons. (Great for having more than one perspective on how to scrapbook!)
Together they have over 20 years of teaching experience that can help YOU avoid the pitfalls of poor design!
Tried & True Design Principles
We’ll start with a special treat: a mini-class on design principles by Jen White. This will be in addition to the main class material and will be used throughout the course to reinforce each new design lesson. The goal is to help you:
- Get comfortable with your paper and element choices
- Gain confidence arranging papers and elements on your scrapbook pages
- Use a simple formula to create awesome element clusters
- Finish scrapbook pages in less time
- Be proud of the final result!
“I wish this class had been around when I first started scrapping. I feel like my pages have jumped ahead!”
StartRocking the Rectangular Grid Intro and Downloads
StartRocking the Rectangular Grid (3:51)
StartPhotos for a Rectangular Grid Design (8:58)
StartLinda’s Rectangular Grid (5:34)
StartLinda’s Rectangular Grid: Watch Me Scrap (23:28)
StartJen's Rectangular Grid (2:13)
StartJenifer's Rectangular Grid (2:53)
StartInspiration: Rectangular Grid pages by Your Instructors
StartFinishing Touches (3:15)
StartRectangular Grid: Creative Team Inspiration (2:14)
StartTest Your Skills 1
StartTest Your Skills 2
StartTest Your Skills 3
StartTest Your Skills 4
“Love love love this class! I am learning soooo much. Thanks!”
This Class Will NOT:
- Focus on creating a topical scrapbook album (You can use these designs in any album)
- Explain how to use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
This Class WILL:
Focus entirely on how to design beautiful scrapbook pages, whether they’re digital, paper, or hybrid.
- Watch an instructor create a scrapbook page from start to finish in the “Watch Me Scrap” videos.
- Reinforce and sharpen your skills with our fun Challenges and Quizzes.
- Use our Design Templates to prompt the start of a well-designed page
With practice and persistence, your design ability should double or triple. You’ll amaze yourself and others!
Frequently Asked Questions
“This is one of the best online classes you’ve ever offered. Your classes are always great, but this class taught and inspired.”
Staten Island, New York
Important Class Facts
- Design Beautiful Pages has 12 class modules that each include a variety of video lessons, templates, quizzes and challenges PLUS an introductory module on the 7 Indispensable Design Principles.
- All class modules will be available in your member area from the day you sign up.
- Videos are prerecorded. Watch the videos at any time of day or night in any time zone.
- Choose between regular or captioned videos.
- Use your tablet or smart phone for viewing on the go.
- Class material is downloadable for access offline.
- Get the help you need through the class FAQs and a Help Desk where you can email the instructors personally.
- Once you purchase the class it’s yours “Forever.” Computer crash? No problem. Your class membership does not expire. Simply log in and download class material again. (Whew!)
“I absolutely love this class It’s been priceless and chock full of great information!”
My Guarantee: Love It Or Get Your Money Back
I take your satisfaction seriously. If you’re unhappy with this class for any reason, email me via the Help Desk link in the classroom and ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase to get your money back, no questions asked.