A Year of Cards
There’s nothing like a personalized card to make your friends and family feel loved and affirmed!
Without Feeling Frazzled Or Stressed
THIS CLASS IS FOR ADOBE PHOTOSHOP.
Looking for A Year of Cards for Photoshop Elements?
Have you noticed how card-giving events sneak up on you?
All of a sudden it’s the day before your daughter’s birthday or Mother’s Day is almost here and you begin to stress.
Should you take the time to make a personalized card?
Or should you go to the store and buy a generic card?
Hand-made Personalized Cards
Outshine Generic Cards...
Nothing says I love, value, and cherish you quite like a handmade card. Putting time into creating something for another person tells them they’re special and cared for.
When I gave a friend a personalized thank you card, she enjoyed it so much that she thanked me for the thank you card!
After I sent my sister a homemade card using a design and colors I knew she would love, she called to say how much she liked it. “I could tell you made it just for me,” she said.
She told me it made her feel special and loved.
That is the power of a personalized card!
Give your family and friends cards they’ll adore…
…and dress them up with matching envelope address labels!
Create All Your Cards For The Entire Year
In 1-3 Weeks
Is it possible to go from being a disorganized, last-minute, frazzled card giver to a calm and caring, stress-free, organized card giver?
The answer is YES!
If you follow my guidelines, you can create all your cards for the entire year in 1 to 3 weeks.
Then you can relax and enjoy holidays, birthdays, and special events without worrying about having a card ready!
Learn ways to make the inside of your card look just as pretty as the front!
Too Busy To Create Cards?
This Class Is For You
I know you’re busy. I am, too. That’s why I streamlined the card making process to save time without cutting quality:
- Learn which card planning method will work best for you.
- Find out which decisions you must make from the start to ensure your success. (You’ll be surprised by some of them.)
- Get all your questions about paper, envelopes, printing, and more answered with clear advice and step-by-step instructions.
- Use my time-saving tips to make cards quickly—without sacrificing beauty.
- Need to create your cards even faster? Use the card templates I provide (both PNG “QuickCards” and layered PSD “grayscale” templates).
Use your own photos to create beautiful cards.
Not Creative? No Problem!
Whether you’re a complete “newbie” or an experienced card maker, you’ll have plenty of ideas, inspiration, and guidance to create your own cards:
- Check out my easy-to-duplicate chic card designs.
- Adapt “fool-proof” design principles specifically to cards so they look great every time.
- Learn several ways to apply one design so you can quickly make a second or third card that looks completely different in a lot less time.
- Find out my “secret sauce” for creating the inside of a card so it looks as great as the outside. (It’s simple, fast, and very effective!)
- Can’t think of what to say? Check out my big bundle of beautiful word art that comes with this class.
- Feeling stuck? Use one of my templates.
Save Money—And Gain Satisfaction
A printed personalized card usually costs less than a store bought card.
Sometimes a lot less.
And, yes, you can even share your personalized cards via email and online, which makes them practically free.
But more than saving money, I love the joy of giving a personalized card to someone and watching his or her face light up with delight!
You can’t put a price on that.
Make cards that are classy yet add a personalized touch that means so much!
Here’s What’s Included
- 18 informative how-to videos detailing every aspect of card making from design to mailbox
- Access to both Photoshop and Photoshop Elements video versions
- 8 timeless design principles applied specifically to cards—so you never have to wonder if your card will look good
- Multiple ways to apply each design principle, making it easy to create several cards that look unique in a lot less time
- Inspiring card examples—to jump start your own imagaination
- How to create custom envelope address labels that match your card design for an extra special artistic touch
- Step-by-step searchable PDF manuals on every aspect of the card making process so you can quickly refresh your memory if need be
- A list of online card resources so you’ll never be at a loss for what to say
- QuickCard PNG templates and layered grayscale templates for each card design featured—use them “as is” or create your own variations
- A BIG bundle of beautiful word art in various font styles—drag and drop onto your card for an instantly classy look
- Over 25 Printing templates for a variety of card sizes
Forever Anytime Access
This class comes with Forever Access* which means your class membership does not expire, and you can log into the classroom at any time of day or night to watch my instructional videos and access your class material.
All videos and PDF transcripts are downloadable, along with the card templates and art. Instructions are given for Windows and Mac and will work for any version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
How Much Does It Cost?
Your investment to learn how to become a highly organized and prepared card maker is only $37.00 with Forever Access to the classroom. If you’re like other students who have taken this class, you’ll find that what you receive far out weighs your investment.
- Linda Sattgast, Portland, Oregon
Are You Ready To Become An Organized Card Giver?
Your family and friends will adore receiving personalized cards from you, and you can relax and enjoy holidays and special occasions all year long!
100% Risk Free
I take your satisfaction seriously. If you’re unhappy with this class for any reason, just ask for a refund within 30 days, and I’ll give you your money back, no questions asked.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
To your card making success,
P.S. Experience the joy of giving a personalized card—and seeing someone’s eyes light up. You’ll never want to go back to generic store bought cards!