How to Join Digital Scrapper's Community (on Circle)
Join Our Community
We have begun the process of migrating Digital Scrapper's Community from Facebook to Circle, a community managing website. Here's what you need to know:
- Digital Scrapper Community (hosted on Circle) will contain a mixture of public and private spaces. You will need to register (see below) and login in order to participate.
- NOTICE: Our Community on Facebook will be set to view-only mode on May 31, 2022.
- Digital Scrapper Community (on Circle) is managed with the same login information you use for your Digital Scrapper Classes account. Yay! BUT.... in order to do that, you must allow us to connect your classroom with our Community. Here's how to do that:
Step 1: Connect Your Classroom
You can skip Step 1 and Step 2 if you're already a member of Community (on Circle).
- Click on the JOIN COMMUNITY link below.
- You will be asked to enter an email and password. Enter the same email address and password you use for your (QwikLearn) classes. This is vital to connect your classroom and our Community so you can have one login. Then, click Log In.
STEP 2: Authorize the Connection
We need you to authorize Circle.so (our forum/gallery web host) to connect with your account here in the classroom (QwikLearn.) You will be asked to authorize the connection.
- This authorization/connection will not access any private data or payment information.
- This authorization/connection is not connected to Facebook in any way.
When you see this screen, simply click Authorize.
You are now ready to access Digital Scrapper's Community (on Circle.)
TIP: Bookmark this site for easy access.
Private Class Communities
- Starting in April 2021, Digital Scrapper's classes include a private forum and gallery within our Community (on Circle.)
- To join the private class communities, you must (1) enroll in a class released after April 2021, and then, (2) click on the Join This Group link in the classroom.