Guide to Online Sharing
Scrapping with Filters, Stamp & Paint
Guide to OnLine Sharing
What NOT TO Share
- Do not share your results of Section 1 using MY photo. Why? They should all be the same. If you have questions about Section 1, please contact me.
- Do not share your bare Section 2, Challenge results. Instead, feel free to share the results after placing them on a scrapbook page or greeting card. If you have questions about Section 2, please contact me.
What TO Share
- Share how you used the instruction using your own photos, or elements or papers from your stash. When doing this, make sure to give credit to the photographer or designer.
- Always feel free to share your thoughts on the class and recommend it to others!! YOU are my best advertising. [hint, hint]
Where To Share
- Share your completed projects with Digital Scrapper's Community on Facebook. There is no private group for this class.
- Share your completed projects anywhere else online - but please credit this class and provide a link if allowed: https://qwiklearn.teachable.com/p/filters-stamp-paint/
How To Share
- Save your completed project (File > Save As) as a flat JPG file in an easy to find location. For Facebook, Save For Web is not necessary.
- Add your JPG file into a comment on Facebook or upload it into a gallery.
How To Share In Community on Facebook
- Say something nice. Nice words are a must on Facebook!
- Use the hashtags #digitalscrapper and #stampandpaint. Copy and paste these if it helps. These hashtags will work across all social media platforms.
- Add a flattened JPG of your results. Saving for web is not necessary for Facebook.
- Add our Stamp&Paint topic to your post.
- Await the multitudes of praise that will be added to your post. Praise is exhilarating and it will add wind to your sails as you journey along in your creative endeavors.