Mastery 1 Lessons --> READ FIRST
Digital Scrapbooking Mastery No.1 Lessons
How To Proceed
- The twelve lessons of this class were recorded in sequential order, being built upon one another, but they can easily be followed if watched out of order.
- In the Archiving Layers section of this class you'll find videos showing how to archive the objects you've created for later use.
- In the Custom Shadowing section of this class you'll find videos showing you how to apply custom shadowing where applicable.
NOTE: It is recommended that you do not add any custom shadowing until after Lesson 11.
The Secret to Success
The secret to success with this class, and with all other classes that we offer, is this:
- Watch a lesson's video once, from beginning to end, without stoping.
- Download and print the lesson's manual.
- Use the manual to complete the lesson, scratching things off as you go. Use the video as a tool for visual reference.
- Sign up for the private Facebook group to learn and grow as a community.